** Use code RADANDHAPPY for 10% off **
Growing up I raced dirt bikes with my dad but a lot of the times I was the only girl. I noticed that the boys would look over at me at the starting gate and get all weird about it. So before one race I started to shove my hair up into my helmet. My dad saw me doing this and immediately stopped me. He told me with a big hug how proud of his girl he was cause she was out there doing something most girls don’t and to let my ponytail fly in the wind always.
So when I was looking for board for my girls and saw that most of them were grungy and 100% catered towards boys, I threw it out into the universe that I would love to create something with my designs. Goldcoast reached out and it was literally my dream collab. So this board is for my girls. Let those ponytails fly and never be afraid to try something most girls aren’t. Be brave and know that I’m cheering you on with all that I have in whatever you decide to do today and forever. And that goes to whoever decides to purchase this board. If your 14 or 41. It’s never too late to be brave and try something new and I hope this board makes you feel like the rockstar that you are.
Board details from the rad humans at Goldcoast:
- GoldCoast boards are the highest quality skateboards on the market. You can usually find us in any Vans, Zumiez or Tillys stores across the U.S., but we also sell direct to consumer online at skategoldcoast.com. We're headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. We are female owned and female designed! In fact, our biggest audience are girls and moms! We love it. Our designs are a bit softer and more elegant. We're not the typical skull & crossbones grunge brand. We're the perfect board whether you are a beginner or advanced rider. Here's why we're so high quality:
- The style of this board is a Drop Through longboard. It's called Drop Through because the trucks drop through the deck. Riders sit a little lower on the board, making it super easy to ride and to push. Drop Throughs are perfect for littles or bigs, and any age. They're super sturdy because they have the highest surface area, and they're super easy to turn back and forth. They're so much fun to ride, and tons of schools allow them on campus!
- 8 layers of 100% pure Canadian Maple on our longboard decks.
- All designed, built and assembled right here in the USA
- Custom-made components throughout, made from the highest-grade materials, from trucks to wheels to bearings.
- Clear grip tape on top so you can see the beautiful wood texture and the designs!
- The wheels that come on our Drop Throughs are big 70 mm wheels and super soft, so they roll over cracks in the sidewalk, gravel and rocks really easily. It's a super smooth feel to the ride every time.
- They're such high quality that we literally almost never get returns. It's why Vans and some of those other stores I mentioned love GoldCoast skateboards and continue to stock our brand in their stores. The Rad & Haply board is EXCLUSIVE to our site, so they won't be at any retailers. (Yet!!)